• Faithful to my Homeland, the Republic of Poland




    The matters of legalizing a stay in Poland are regulated by the Act on Foreigners. The application for a residence permit may be filed in Poland only. It is not possible to submit an application via a Polish consulate.


    You can find more information about the types of residence permits that a foreigner can request in Poland on the Office for Foreigners website or here.




    An application for a residence permit may be filed at the Voivode Office (Urząd Wojewódzki) in Poland.

    Drukuj Drukuj Share: