• Faithful to my Homeland, the Republic of Poland




    You must appear in person to submit an application for a passport document (10-year and/or a temporary passport).


    You can submit your passport application at any consular office. However, those who wish to apply for a passport outside the consular district, which corresponds to their place of residence, should be advised that waiving the condition of territorial jurisdiction does not apply to other matters, the conclusion of which may be required for procedures related to the issuance of a passport or temporary passport. For matters concerning the receipt, processing and transfer of an application to the appropriate Office of Vital Records for registration in Polish civil status records of foreign civil status records or the receipt and processing of an application to confirm Polish citizenship, you must go to the consulate corresponding to your place of residence.

    Ten-year passport
    Children's passports
    Temporary passport